We have tried to make the house comfortable for up to six people. The kitchen is fitted with:
- a dish washer
- a fridge/freezer
- a gas cooker and oven (no grill)
- a washing machine
- a tumble dryer (in the basement)
- a microwave
- plenty of cutlery and storage space
There is also hanging space in the Cave, below the house, and a couple of bikes in the storage are round the back of the house.
Entertainment and Information
- TV: the sitting room has a television which picks up both French and English programmes, and has a built-in DVD player (region 2).
- Radio and Music: there's also a radio/CD player and enough comfortable seating for everyone.
- Wifi Broadband: you can log onto the Net throughout the house (and use Skype or a similar program for telephone connectivity)
For colder evenings, the seats are clustered near a log fire and there are electric radiators throughout the house - although you will hopefully only need there if you are going in the winter months.